Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures of the family

Since I can't think of anything to write about, I'll just share some pictures of my family. Maybe this is a sign that I miss them.


My sister is a junior in high school and I love her to death. She's sweet and loves to play sports, video games, and has such a big heart.





So that's my little brother Brian, he's a sophomore at UNC and will be in Shanghai this summer at an internship. Everyone in the family jokes that he's the oldest because he's bigger than me.





My mom and dad! It's easy to say that I have a much stronger relationship with my mother than my dad but I still love both of them equally. Clearly Dad doesn't have a strong sense of fashion. This picture was when the whole family went to Beijing this past summer without me. I ended up taking a job instead.

No comments: